Entrepreneur & Investor Sales Assistant
Health:Further is seeking a part-time, independent contractor to assist the Innovation Program Manager with Sales Prospecting & outreach, while also designing and helping to execute on the entrepreneur & investor experience at the Health:Further festival.
- CRM Management Experience Preferred (Ideally Salesforce)
- Start Date: Feb 12
- Approximately 15-25 hours per week // Hours both in-office at our location in East Nashville & Remote
- Able to attend Weekly All-Hands Meeting on Monday mornings
- Check email/calendar for entrepreneur + investor calls/questions
- Update google sheet with high level info on an entrepreneur + their business model
- Update pipeline in Salesforce with “In Discussion” parties (ie those that have responded to a campaign with interest) to track likelihood of closing a ticket sale
- Track outreach deadlines on marketing calendar, alert team of upcoming tasks
- Draft content for entrepreneur + investor outreach via Salesloft
- Coordinate with team on outreach schedule + content
- Track metrics: email performance, ticket sales
- Escalate to Manager as required
- Attend team status meetings
Higher Level Projects:
- Influence the design of the entrepreneur + investor experience based on feedback from interactions
- Think creatively on how to document “cool” entrepreneurs to showcase at Health:Further
- Coordinate with Marketing team on an entrepreneur social campaign
- Coordinate with Jumpstart team + other strategic partners on best practices + execution for investor outreach
- Implement, schedule, select entrepreneurs + investors for activities (we may have a software for this, but will otherwise mean manually placing appointments on calendars during the festival); activities include:
- Participating in the pitch competition
- Judging the pitch competition
- Entrepreneur’s alley
- Investor Matchmaking
- Networking events
*Health:Further is based in Nashville. Local freelancers preferred*
WHAT IS HEALTH:FURTHER?
Health:Further is an open community dedicated to the pursuit of two ideals:
- Health is a human right.
- Health must be supported affordably and sustainably.
We believe the successful achievement of both ideals to be the opportunity of our generation. Health:Further Members know we can and we must be successful. We owe it to ourselves, our parents, our children and to all future generations in our society.
We host an annual festival in Nashville, Tennessee - the center of healthcare in the United States. This year the Health:Further Festival takes place August 27-29, 2018. Join thousands of others in Music City this year as we take health further, together.
Interested? Apply Below. Application Deadline: Jan 26