CHAPTER 18: LOOKING BACK
- David Shifrin and Caroline Leland discuss what ideas stood out to them throughout the series — particularly in regards to policy surrounding depression, and the complexity in how we understand causes of depression.
CHAPTER 19: HIS STORY IS NOT HER STORY
- An introduction to Matt Faulkner, Briovation Director of Marketing.
- David Shifrin and Matt Faulkner discuss Matt’s take on the series.
CHAPTER 20: LISTENER FEEDBACK AND LOOKING FORWARD
- David and Caroline discuss more listener feedback.
- David and Caroline disclose the topic for Contributing Factors Season Two.
- Caroline Leland – Freelance Journalist; Contributing Factors Host & Producer
- David Shifrin – Health:Further Community Editor
- Matt Faulkner – Briovation Marketing Director
- Lost Connections by Johann Hari
- Lost Connections Guardian review
- The Dinner Party: grief group Caroline mentioned
- Explanation of holistic health (ahha.org)
- Depression among Entrepreneurs (thehustle.co)
HOW TO GET HELP
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
What to do if you think you might be depressed (healthfinder.gov)
How Can I Get Help for Depression? (Healthline.com)
Finding Help (Anxiety and Depression Association of America)