Chris Chan is one of those people we need more of in healthcare. He’s experienced and knowledgeable while also inherently unconventional. Which means he’s perfectly positioned to look at both the “legacy” establishment and the new disruptors and find how they can all combine forces. Executives at any healthcare organization can learn from Chris, as can any startup founder.
In this conversation, Chris and I talk about having a unique, unconventional perspective. We also look at:
- The impending golden age of healthcare
- Patient-centric data transparency (because how can you not talk about that?)
- Payment models and payment systems
- Employers’ relationship with healthcare
- Incentives (for patients and the industry)
- And a lot more
The show was something of an experiment since Chris is starting to crank out content for his YouTube channel (TheArtOfChan, be sure to check it out). He got the video, I got the audio, and you get to choose how to take in our conversation. Be sure to leave a comment below to let us know what you think.